Call us today at 704.945.4612 or Email us at email@example.comJoin the Voice, of the Gas Turbine industry Today. Get Started!
Who We Are
Educate and Inform the public and U.S. policy “decision-makers” regarding the value of gas turbine technology in the market
Strongly Support the operational synergies with renewable energy systems
Advocate for public policies and regulations that support and promote the expanded use of gas turbine technology in all relevant sectors of the economy such as power production, industrial processes and energy production.
Promote gas turbine technology as essential for under-pinning and securing a sustainable, clean, efficient, and reliable generation mix.
Create Jobs & Knowledge Opportunities intellectual property that drives the economy today, tomorrow, and in the future.History of the GTA
Our MessageLearn More
Government Relations Committee
- Focuses on increasing government recognition and support of the gas turbine industry
- Educates policy makers on applications and advantages of gas turbines, and advocates positions of interest on legislative and regulatory proposals
- Develops recommendations for government-supported technology R&D programs
- Provides an industry forum to develop industry technical guidelines needed to increase the understanding and utilization of gas turbine engines
- Examines new opportunities for government/industry partnership programs to move the state of gas turbine technology forward. GTA partners with the DOE, State energy offices, associations and research institutes to put together program-planning workshops
- Develop and implement a strategy for ensuring reasonable and responsible environmental practices for gas turbines
- Develop environmental policy recommendations for communication to regulators and legislators
- Conducts productive dialogue regarding the development of a regulatory climate that encourages the use of clean efficient gas turbine applications in new and retrofit installations